As the concern over the COVID-19 continues to grow, food safety and the personal safety of our guest and employees is our number one concern. Out of the abundance of caution, we will be implementing additional measures and protocols. We feel it is important to let everyone know the steps we are taking.
• We scan each employee when they arrive for a fever.
• Employees that show ANY sign of illness, or have the slightest fever, will be sent home.
• Increased sanitation measures for all frequently touched surfaces throughout the restaurant. This includes tables, door handles, bar tops, chairs, counter tops, condiments, shakers, food preparation areas, bathrooms and more.
• We encourage everyone, guest and employee, to follow CDC recommendations:
• Wash hands often for at least 20 seconds when in a public space.
• Cover your mouth or nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze.
***As of 3/17 all Houston & Austin locations will take phone & curb side orders only. The Stafford location will remain open for the time being. Also all locations are currently closing at 9pm.
If you are feeling ill or have been around anyone with signs of illness please stay home. But if you feel safe and healthy, we welcome you to our restaurant to pick up to-go food to enjoy at home!
Thank You and Good Health to everyone,